Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My boys make me laugh!!

My boys make me laugh every day.  I don't know what I laughed at before I had them... Nothing is as funny as the things they do and say.  We were watching Transformers and I quoted Megatron as he is chasing Sam through the building.  I said "I smell you, Boy!"... Connor was sitting on the floor in front of me..  He turned around with this little grin on his face and says "I tooted".  The rest of the movied just wasn't the same after that.  Brenan was chasing Connor around the other day and he says "Come back here you little one eyed Cretin!"...  Ok, so I know that is not an exact quote out of the movie but it still made me laugh pretty hard. Then this morning my little 2 year old gets out of bed and comes into my room.  The very first thing he says to me is "Capiller into butterfly".. He says this with a sad little face.  So I tell him .. "That's a cheeto".  He says "OH!" and starts laughing his head off.  I almost fell out of bed.  So, as I was getting out of bed, Connor says "butt crack hanging out" and goes to the end of the bed and picks up Jeff's lounge pants that are on the floor by the dresser and tells me to "put dress on".  That is his way of saying get dressed.  So, getting up out of bed is bad enough on a pregnant ladys bladder, but to be laughing so hard while doing it is really not a good thing! 

No comments: